Saturday, December 5, 2009

Moving on...

~ Nobody can go back and start a new beginning but anyone can make a start today and make a new ending~

~Maria Robinson~


Beginning a new chapter of our lives is always the hardest as we're all creatures of habit and routine... Is it impossible? Most definitely, not... We may not be happy with the changes but guess changes are always constant to keep us going everytime..

As for my case, letting go is simply the best way to make a new ending.. Time heals all wounds eventually.. in the midst of all that ordeal, I was blessed with some angels who helped to divert my focus... Truly thank god for all that as I most definitely do not want to dwell into my personal matters... few weeks ago, my close friend called me out of the blue... and offered to buy my cards in a long run... it was exhilarating to know that my work was being appreciated that he offered to BUY them! hence, I managed to divert all that attention and energy in my old passion... making cards.. in bringing happiness to others ...

It's a concept which I've grown to love... To others, it may be a simple card, but I like to believe that I've touched someone's heart or made someone's day with my card... Personalized handmade card with handwritten message... how precious is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment