Thursday, October 22, 2009

What a wonderful year, it is?!

Truly an EVENTFUL year.... with several drastic changes.... New job... new addition 'member' in the family... deaths of loved ones.. the changes were so fast moving and constant that it somewhat overwhelmed me lately...

It's so crazy that I felt as though I'm being tested on my adaptability to changes throughout the entire time... truly beyond my comfort zone... yes, do had to admit that I'd my rough times in accepting some of these changes that it nearly broke me but.. oh, well... FORTUNATELY, learned how to gather myself up... After all, it's a PHASE... that everyone has to go through.... eventually, no doubt..

It's also a very fortunate thing to be blessed with good friends who were constantly there during my 'emo' times... One even claimed to enjoy seeing me emo... as I'm very comical during such times... GOSH! I almost fainted after hearing that statement... Hilarious, indeed....

Seeking solace through music and books also helped during that period of time.... and SURPRISINGLY NOT SHOPPING or FACIAL?! On a positive note, I'm not so bimbo, after all... AHAHA... what a relief! Phew....

So... this line stays true...
Tough time doesn't last, but TOUGH PEOPLE DO!!!

ROAR!!!!

1 comment:

  1. if you want to ask me.. there are 2 years in my life that i think i would never ever forget. the year 2000... and this year 2009. aih... do not know what can i expect for 2010. or...it is actually better if we don't expect anything,so that we don't get disappointed for not getting there?

    ReplyDelete