Love is a splendid thing whenever we experience the 1st taste of it... in movies, there’s even phrases claiming that love is like chocolates... (oh no... not forrest gump....that’s LIFE is like a box of chocolates)... so, I DO know my movies well enough in that sense... well, back again about chocolates and love; it’s similar in a way because when you had your 1st taste of it... it’s sweet.. and truly melts into your heart.. but at the end.. there’s always a bitter end taste.. which also replicates to love. It simply means that being in love is not always about creating beautiful moments together... but also sharing and going through sorrowful times with your special ones.
Despite of its conflicting taste, we still couldn’t resist these ‘chocolates’ and yet long for more... To some who may claimed that we could always ‘change our taste bites’...if not the bitter sweet chocolates; there’s always others... like ones with alcohol (ahaha.. even worse, it DRUGS you.... making you “swoon” with love... AHAHA) .. and many others...
But what I want to convey is that... yes, although we have many choices in love, we would always still have ONE as a preference... One that we would constantly devote our time, and all of our utmost effort to satisfy our hunger.... At times we even question ourselves whether the one is worth the sacrifices and...the answer always remains.. It doesn’t matter... We just give without asking for anything in return; hoping in time that the ONE will be for better...
I don’t know whether I could be like that at all times... but for few, I would... and still could... which surprises me somewhat... Just never knew love could be so rewarding yet so hurtful at the same time. Ultimately, will the love ever be the same again? I truly don’t know... Sometimes, I’m truly afraid to trust my own intellect anymore... What I thought could never hurt me again.... still hits me like a bullet... Constant disappointments and drama remains endless that it is indeed part of my daily life now.. How unfortunate...
I reckon I still could love the same person... but to what extent? It boils down to forgiveness and the willingness to trust... Could I ever be that again? One fine day... I’ll find that answer...
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment